Navaris Fire Blanket for Kitchen (Pack of 2) – 47″ x 47″ Emergency Fire Suppression Equipment for Home Kitchens, RV, Camper – With Hole to Wall Hang
$20.99 - $19.99
(as of Oct 17,2021 14:51:53 UTC – Details)
Give yourself peace of mind by keeping this simple piece of fire equipment in the kitchen. With a fire blanket, you will be prepared for accidental fires while cooking at home, in an RV, camper or trailer.
- Take the extra safety step by installing a Navaris fire blanket anywhere that cooking fires can start. Extinguish the flames caused by kitchen accidents before
they get out of control.
HANG ON THE WALL
- The fire blanket is packed into a compact pouch, with a hole that can be easily wall-mounted from any hook. Keep one in the kitchen at home, or on the go in an
RV or motorhome.
HOW TO DEPLOY
- 1. Remove the blanket from the cover by pulling the black straps downward with both hands. | 2. Cover flames completely with the blanket and cut the heat
supply. Leave the blanket on the area that has burnt until it has cooled down.
MONEY WELL SPENT
- No one likes to think about what could happen if a fire breaks out. Provide peace of mind for yourself and your family with this simple precaution.
- Exercise caution while using!
- Dimensions: 47″ x 47″ (1.2m x 1.2m)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (680 g)
- Material: 100% glass fiber
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 2x Fire Blanket in a Bag
100% Glass fiber
PEACE OF MIND: Be prepared for accidental fires while cooking with a fire blanket by Navaris. We hope you never have to use it, but if you do, this blanket is designed to quickly put out the flames.
KITCHEN SAFETY: The compact blanket comes packed in a cover and can hang from the wall. Fire-extinguishing safety blankets are an ideal piece of equipment for kitchens in a house, apartment, RV, camper, trailer and more.
PRODUCT DETAILS: The blanket measures 47″ x 47″ (1.2m x 1.2m) and is made of 100% glass fibre. The blanket comes bundled inside a cover that is ready to deploy.
HOW TO USE: 1. Remove the blanket from the cover by pulling the black straps downward with both hands. | 2. Cover flames completely with the blanket and cut the heat supply. Leave the blanket on the area that has burnt until it has cooled down.
NOTE: Use with caution! Contact emergency services immediately if the fire cannot be controlled!